Tutorial on how to upgrade firmware for Landroids (WG757E, WG796E.1, WG797E.1, WG798E, WR111MI, WR112MI, WG799E, WR113MI, WG754E, WG755E, WG756E, WG790E.1, WG791E.1, WG792E.1, WG793E.1, WG758E) to have the best performance.
Log in with your credential on our Account web panel.
If you haven't registered your mower for the warranty extension, the system will ask you to do it first.
After that please select your mower from the list, and download the latest available firmware by clicking on the download button.
1) Please copy the file as it is (no need to unzip it) in an empty and formatted FAT32 USB pen drive. Older ones (2/4/8GB ) are preferred.
2) The USB port is beside the battery, under the unit.
3) Turn Landroid OFF
3) Turn Landroid upside down and remove the battery cover.
3) Insert the USB, turn Landroid then power it ON.
4) Follow the instructions displayed on the machine.