Tutorial for log extraction for Landroid S, M500, L1000 2019/2020.
This tutorial is suitable to the following Landroid models: WR130E, WR141E, WR147E
Please always make sure you use an empty, FAT32 formatted, 2/4/8GB USB pen drive and follow the steps below:
1. Turn ON the mower and insert your PIN
2. Plug the USB drive into the USB port on the back of the mower - you will hear a beep
3. When you read USB on your Landroid’s display, remove the USB drive
4. Unplug the USB drive from the mower
5. In the USB drive you’ll find the LOG_xxxx.htm file